Sinister: the past is yours

Simon Fallaha psi_fla at xxx.com
Mon Sep 15 20:55:53 BST 2003

Well spotted DV. And I have to admit, that is a VERY
nice picture.

Yes, I'm talking about Isobel. I'm a little bit
curious about what her new album will be like - every
time I listen to Fold Your Hands Child I'm always
reminded that she made an especially strong
contribution. Speaking of FYHC, it took time to grow
on me...

As did Teachers. Only when season 3 began have I been
watching it, and every show (bar last week's) has been
very good/excellent. Am I the only one, though, who
thinks Penny is getting more irritating every week?
(Then again, this could be intentional)

I've almost forgotten to say that this is my first
post in nearly a year. My placement definitely kept me
busy. Things are a little easier now though, and it's
concert time in a couple of days, Ocean Colour Scene
in Belfast to be exact. Hopefully it will be as good,
if not better than the cracking Tim Burgess gig I was
at last week. (More on that will follow later, time
permitting)

See you all later

Psi

apparently Isobel Campbell has recorded a new album,