Sinister: Fwd: Belle and Sebastian Mailing List - Dear Catastrophe Waitress promo nights

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Wed Sep 17 15:10:33 BST 2003

Hullo again,

I forgot to say a couple of things. Firstly, if you're on the look out for a
nice fellow with a scottish accent, a certain Mr Murdoch might be able to
sort you out. He talks about San Fransisco, pretend girlfriends, girls in
black-rimmed glasses, Camera Obscura and film discussion groups here:
http://www.banchory.net/belleandsebastian/writing.html

Also, i was about to empty my junk mail folder when I found an email from
Banchory about DICKYWUSS promotion nights, which I've copied below. They're
even having one in Cardiff! It's a miracle! All the other emails were to do
with "enormous cocks". Someone must think I'm a fan of big chickens. I don't
know what gave them that idea, although I do like the odd goose now and
then.

GOODBYE

ROBIN XXX

[ by express delivery : http://www.superatomic.co.uk/blog ]