Sinister: Beer and Anchovies at Waitrose

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu Sep 18 14:18:28 BST 2003

Hello kids,

Well, I suppose absence makes the heart grow fonder (most of the time), I
haven't posted for merely a couple of weeks and already people are inquiring
as to my marital status.

Maybe I now should be sponsored by "How Does It Feel To Be Loved", for
giving their website extra hits, much like a porn site with pop-up ads.
Maybe B&S can do with my services too... so that Googling "Ken Chu" "Dick"
"Wank" can link to the website for the new album DICKWANK.

Speaking of DICKWANK, I obviously had no chance of listening to the new
album but for some reason I think the best tracks on DICKWANK are going to
be...

If She Wants me
Wrapped up in Books
Lord Anthony
If you find yourself caught in love
I'm a cuckoo
Piazza, New York Catcher

And for the same unknown reason I think DICKWANK is going to be the best
album the band have ever produced.  And that many people are going say that
they don't like the band anymore, if that happens I think they just won't
have listened to the album properly and are better off if they had stayed to
play with themselves.

Alex Goffey mentioned the luck of Glaswegians, yet forgot to mention the
REAL REASON that they're all lucky and that's because they had to chance to
see RED BULL DOZERS LIVE.  So good that Aislers Set and Lucksmiths decided
to want some of the fun.  That should be good too, though.

Is Archel still my friend?  Or is she going to call me a cunt for calling
her friend Robin Stout a fanny two weeks ago?  Wanna fight?  Personally I
think both of you have shit for faces, and not even the nice solid kind, but
the kind that came from previous night's hot curries.  I wrote a whole
thesis on feces once.

It was really shit.

Ken
P.S.: Now that the LA Treasure Hunt winners have been found, Pesusich71
wondered if the answers to the clues would ever be revealed!!?
P.P.S.: Actually i think it's already revealed on the news section of the
B&S website.
P.P.P.S.: I wonder how many mailboxes I can get this mail to bounce off of
by swearing like a pissing nob end.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.