Sinister: I met Sarah and Stevie last nite!

a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com
Fri Sep 19 07:55:21 BST 2003

Hi Sinister,

I know I was supposed to have leave but I haven't dared
yet and what the fuck: i want to be here.

Anyways, I got to meet Sarah and Stevie last night,
because they were in Stockholm doing promotion! AH! it
was so great and they were so sweet. And it was really
nice, because except for some, er, tears afterwards (it
wasn't breaking down and screaming oh my god over and
over again, it was more like "ah, that was so nice, ah
it was too nice, oh no, i'm starting to cry, how
awkward!". Not with them, of course. They didn't see
that. They had gone back into their hotel by then. But
I was thrilled. And I even took a photo with Stevie. I
did that last time I met them too but that photo was
not that good. But he promised me to put on his best
boyband smile, when I told him my plan of taking a
photo and saying "This is the last Backstreet
Boys-esque thing I'm asking of you", and I handed over
a letter which they promised everyone would see. AH!
Dearest B&S, I love you so much.

Other stuff that's happened that's great: DAMIEN RICE
IS COMING TO SWEDEN; THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT AND I'VE GOT
TICKETS! HURRAH! Damien Rice is so damn lovely. I am
really, really excited.

Last week I got a lovely letter from Anders, and fear
not my friend, I wrote the answer the very same night,
but there are no stamps at home and I always forget to
buy. So sorry Anders. The letter will be a-coming soon.

Conversation:
Me: I dropped out of Sinister, sort of, with a dramatic
post and all, but people e-mailed me nice things and
now I want to stay on...
Stevie: Well it's ALWAYS nice to be wanted, so, I'd
say, Stay on!
Me: Well, yes, and people might be impressed with the
fact that I met you guys too.
Stevie: Well in that case Astrid, I'd prepare for
disappointment.
Me: Oh stop it.

It was all very nice, however, and afterwards me and
Amanda celebrated by sharing a chocolate croissant and
the nearest 7-Eleven. Life is great people, when a
chocolate croissant at a 7-eleven is nice.

it was a bit humiliating though, because I walked off
with the wrong change, and it was a long line and the
rude guy who worked there was like "HELLO?! HELLO!
YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG CHANGE!" and I had to get my
wallet out of my bag again, search for the right money,
and then try and change it. Oh. It might sound very
innocent, but if there's one thing I hate it's those
kind of things.

I have to go to my Business Economics class now, and
for the first time in the whole term, I'm not really up
to it. probably because I didn't do the homework. AH
yes. Must be that.

So, I'm back. Sorry.

love
Astrid

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname at nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.