Sinister: ORIGINAL TIGERMILK FOR SALE

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Fri Sep 19 17:38:19 BST 2003

Hi everyone,

I know this is advertising an' all, but a former (and
extremely delightful and well brought up) sinisterine
is reluctantly offloading an original copy of
Tigermilk on Electric Honey, and I thought it was
worth bringing to your attention.

You can find the details at
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2559267657&category=2260

This is something a bit special, and it doesn't come
up for sale every day. Go on, spoil yourself...

I'll post proper like soon in penance for explicit
advertising. Oh, and see some of you later tonight at
How Does It Feel To Be Loved :)

Mark xxx