Sinister: misc

Jamie Harrison jamie.harrison7 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 19 19:32:28 BST 2003

Hello to all, hope all is ok.

I haven't posted in ages, not after my computer totally crashed and I had to
use the recovery disc... and moved to BT. Then there were
Viruses............................... In fact I'd probably better
re-introduce myself; Jamie 26 from Nottingham, UK and I have a huge passion
for music from the 1960's to the present day. A good thing I do as I've
managed to accumulate in excess of 6000 records/cd's..... I'm not boasting
though!!

I can't say I have a lot to say, which is another reason why I haven't
posted. Just had my attention drawn to sinister by Mark Casarotto pointing
out the original Tigermilk LP, how I wish I had the odd £200 or so to get
it!! So thanks to Mark for the info....

A full weekend of gigs this weekend for me, and any fans that live around
Nottingham that don't know, and it's unlikely that you won't know if you're
fans, that Camera Obscura are playing the Rescue Rooms tomorrow night (is
this allowed on Sinister, if not sorry!) Sunday night is Stereototal, with a
support band whose lead singer is apparently called "Moo" and the drummer is
"Elvis."

I'm sorry there's nothing more I can add to that, just wanted to say "hi,"
and perhaps there'll be more to say next time.

Take care,

Jamie.
:o)