Sinister: but we just talk about the people we have met in the last five years, and will we remember them in ten more?

miss lou daisygreenlight at xxx.com
Sun Sep 21 23:26:55 BST 2003

hello sinister.

mark casarotto, i am coming back to the fold. didn't
you miss me?

of course i would be back again. and of course i would
come back with a gigantic subject line in the manner
of my old days of posting, when the list crushes were
more hot and bothered than my old, un-air-conditioned
apartment on 17th street.

and funnily enough, or maybe not funnily at all, after
my dormancy it feels lovely to send a nod again to the
list.

so. for those of you who remember, hello again. and
for those of you who don't (or never knew), it will be
entirely useless to know that i like both cold rooms
and the smell of phone books. and that i have met ken
chu (and touched him!).

and though i suspect i was known for long,
drama-filled and probably very twee posts, i'll keep
this one short in the manner of an entrance with a
bullet. or bang. or whatever violence a very small
girl in red leg warmers can (very unconvincingly)
bestow.

.xo.lou.

p.s. -- i suppose i thought i might add that, for any
of you who are unawares, isobel's new album can be
summed up, in my estimation, by one of her own
songtitles: 'poor butterfly.'

p.p.s. -- hugs to laurel lemming.

=====
www.somewhereinbetween.net