Sinister: Haddaway said it best. Or was it Dr Alban?

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Mon Sep 22 16:06:34 BST 2003

Madeleine Minx, you have Missed The Point. My call for
oldsters to return did NOT involve them coming here,
w(h)etting our appetites and then dumping us! God,
woman, nothing changes 'round these parts - Sinister
is still whatever you want it to be (and can shoot
ping pong balls out of its fanny for a small charge).
Please don't go.

But massive props to muh homies Ree, Jay and Brier. I
know Jay has barely been away, but he deserves
propping (or propping up, on occasion) regardless. I
am ever so slightly aware that I may seem a hypocrite
by doing this (see previous Stine-disapproved email
for details), but there are lots and lots of truly
wonderful people who have given lots to making this
list what it is, and the combination of them with the
marvellous posts of newer listees just might make
Sinister THE place to be once again. Not that I'm
advocating a return to 100 posts a day MADNESS.

Gosh.
Mark xxx