Sinister: barking spiders

christopher.leonard1 at xxx.com christopher.leonard1 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 22 17:53:51 BST 2003

Christ, If the duke can manage it so can I.

I shall start, If I may, with some true knowledge from my considerably sized noggin.

Robin "best leg of three" Stout pondered thus:
  2. Does anyone know if Mick Cooke really wrote You Don't Send Me?

Yes, I know.  He wrote the riff bit at the start, the rest is the work of Mudroch.  However, "Mad" Mick did write "Love on the March" from the forthcoming single.  All of it.  And very nice it is too.  You see?  Talent.

Now let me introduce myself.  My name is Chris Leonard (or Chrys Lynyrd if I'm feeling mystical etc..).  I have been around hear for an awful long time.  This makes me very old indeed.  In fact I'm so old, I remember when I was the same age as Isobel Campbell.  But according to this website http://www.sacksco.com/roster/isobel/isobel_bio.html
she's still 26.  And I'm not.  Which is confusing. Does she have a flux capacitor up her skirt?

I used to write silly stories about glasgow indie people and send them to this list, which was all well and good until I got a public telling off from st*ph*n p*st*el , which I can tell you put me right off that man.   It was quite upsetting at the time, but now that I'm older and wiser I can happily tell you that I don't give a fuck.  Did you know that he's a very keen ping pong player?  And the new album has the sound of a ping pong ball on it.  Perhaps it's st*ph*n "ping pong" p*st*el's ping pong ball.  Eh?  You think?

I have to say that I am very taken with the new album.  Christ it's great.  I love it all.  However Robin "king of clubs" Stout is truly right to call Stuart Lee M "accent traitor" (stay loose is funny "I woz playin' the jo-anna", "rabbit,rabbit,rabbit,rabbit" etc).  Have I made myself clear?

Those of you that know miss julia and I from the past may be interested to know that miss julia is now ms julia.  We got married earlier on this year, you see.  And we went to Russia.  Get married, it's great.  Do it now!

I trust you are well.

Yours,
Chris Leonard
www.sleekasounds.com