Sinister: fat lad exam failure

John Jackson john at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 23 22:32:52 BST 2003

> Suddenly everyone's piled back.

Keith, I'll always have 'Male Stripper' by Man 2 Man meets Man Parrish
spinning in my heart, just for you.

Rod's getting married! (does everyone know this already? Are the young
ladies of today's Sinister weeping silently into their snakebite and
blacks?) http://www.rodandjoyswedding.com/ it's all here!

> Does anyone have the DVD yet

No but I understand that one of the special features puts 20 minutes or so
between each song on the DVD, just like they used to be on stage, live, as
it was performed.

> The Tygers of Pang Tang were on Never mind the Buzzcocks a minute ago.
I've
> always wondered what they sounded like - what with a belting name like
that
> and I wasn't disappointed. Did anyone else see it? Is anyone else a fan?

I saw that, don't you remember them Keith?

Anyone else want to expose themselves? I'm sure Martin Rissbrook (Mr
Loverman himself) posted here a few months ago.

No Manchester date for the tour, I see. Nor a Glasgow one. Or are there
others to be announced?

TYS
JJ