Sinister: a little short for a stormtrooper

David Hewitt bulkdavid at xxx.com
Wed Sep 24 07:29:27 BST 2003

G'day again, Sinister.

There's a moderately interesting interview with Stuart Murdoch on The Onion
AV Club this week:

http://www.theonionavclub.com/3937/feature1.html

Modest sort of chap, isn't he?

I realise that just posting links isn't really the done thing, but perhaps
you can balance this out with the several pages of self-indulgent crap I
posted the other day, and we'll call it even, eh?

Bulk love,
-Vanilla Flavoured David.

PS: Will Porter, you're a handsome devil. It wasn't my idea to leave the
country, honest. But I'll be back - especially now I know there's a snog in
it for me.