Sinister: Which Backstreet Boy do YOU want to sleep with?

a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com
Wed Sep 24 08:36:12 BST 2003

Sinister!

I am back, and I'm not going anywhere.

I am skipping class in this very moment, but I was late
anyways and who gives a fuck anyways, huh? I hear the
"aaah!" from my imaginary daytime-talkshow-audience.

Last night I had the best conversation with Amanda on
the phone. We were just having the usual conversation
about our future career as the world's greatest band,
rock men and The Simpsons when everything turned very,
very, weird indeed:

Amanda: I know you wanted that guy we met before
meeting Stevie and Sarah.
Me: The guy with the "I'm Twee" t-shirt?
Amanda: Well who else. There were only weird record
company women and him there.
Me. True. Well, hell yeah woman! Of course I wanted
him, he was lovely.