Sinister: Like wild beasts, lurking in loathsome den

Mike Newman mike at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 24 22:08:17 BST 2003

All this talk of old times has brought me out of hibernation...This
morning I booked my ticket for Bath Pavillions on 7th December.
Something (desperately needed) to look forward to.

Looking backwards however, I decided to search the Sinister Archives to
see what bilge I used to post when I was last here. Weirdly, whilst
seeing things I posted in the past usually makes me cringe, my old
sinister postings made me smile.

I crashed in on Wed, 27 Aug 1997 at 18:34:11 with a de-lurking post not
dissimilar to this one - mentioning 'the new list', which suggests there
was an old list, which I can't remember at all. I disappeared after the
5th November 1999 after confessing to attending a W.A.S.P gig eleven
years previously. I think I needed to go away and think seriously about
things after a confession of that magnitude...

In between I rarely managed to post on topic, but people generally
tolerated my musings. I hope you'll all indulge me once again.

So, I'm back, the band are back, and today I can smell the winter coming
for the first time this year.

Happy days!

Mike