Sinister: The new albamum

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Fri Sep 26 07:58:23 BST 2003

Eleven days and counting!  Or ten days if you're in the UK.  Or just THREE
days if you're in Japan.  Why does Japan get it a week early?  It don't
sound fair.  Anyone in for a Tokyo meetup in 3 days?  Fukkit, I'm flying
over there.  I gotta.  I haven't been this excited for a release since... it
would have to be... OK, Fold Your Hands.

I know, I know, I could save myself $988 in airfare and just download the
damn albumm, but I like the whole product, I like to LOOK at something while
I listen to it, or at least hold it in my hands.  Or else it's like meeting
someone on the telephone.

And did someone mention that the promo photo of the waitress (seen at
www.dearcatastrophewaitress.com) will NOT be the albabumn cover?  Whatta
shame, if not.  I love the picture.  And her t-shirt... "Stressez-moi?
Jamais!" is classic.  I think they should use it.

Pease remind me to have a shower, i keep forgeting and i probably smell
grim.

Thanks,
Brier

Brier's Homepage:  www.brier.homestead.com

This email  ©2003 Courtesy of the Unspeakable Visions of the Individual