Sinister: i went to tesco and almost punched a baby

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Mon Sep 29 21:58:18 BST 2003

Mark said this, and it was as if he was reading the thoughts in my brain:

<<I don't actually believe FISHYCLAP to be an inferior album at all. I
think it's all to do with the ordering of the tracks. My favourites are at
the
beginning (I Fought in a War and the Model) and the end (There's Too Much
Love).
ON TWATTYBUS however the gems are very much interspersed with the weaker
songs.
Incidentally, I wasn't too keen on Simple Things when it first came out, for
some reason and now I absolutely adore it!>>

Yeah, I totally agree with all of that. I don't think that FISHYCLAP is an
amazing album by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think that
TWATTYBUS is generally a bit overrated. In fact, I seem to remember saying
this ages ago, and making a rash prediction about their new album being a
work of eclectic genius. Hmm, let's see:

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200108/msg00236.html

I think people should start sending in reviews of the new album. Go on, it's
not long till it's released..

Here's to Stephen Pastel for the new Dr Who..

Rx