Sinister: fcuk

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath loulouhex at xxx.com
Mon Sep 29 23:29:27 BST 2003

Hey Yous,

Twee? My ass.

Ok now that that's been taken care of.

I HATE MY JOB quite a bit. If my managers were parents, which sadly they
are, they would be fucking reported to socail servcices for mental abuse.
Y'know, I'm faster than the production rate; just let me do my job and piss
off. How much faster can I go. Fer fuckssakes.

I work in funny building where the interior decoration was apparently
modeled on the pentagon. Or a more modern airport. Or a Rennie-Mackintosh
built out of Legos. Like a JG Ballard book. I enter payment information.
Make me laugh cos I feel like i'm working in a radiohead song.

I started this letter a month or so ago; I was gonna bitch about how it's
Hot As Fuck up in here.  But now, it's Pleasant and Sunny.

This is why my friend suck: http://homepage.mac.com/jesse_eryn/Menu1.html.
Not only are they in Florence, but they have a digital camera to remind all
of us stuck in the states.

I just put my first show this autumn up. It's paintings and it rocks so
hard. Cocky? Moi?  Oh but the second show goes up in a month; and the
paintings for that one are all sitting in my studio...Not quite finished.
Dammit dammit dammit, lest i enjoy a small moment of goodness.

Optimo and Divine I misss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

      Lurve, Vilkas