Sinister: Kobenhavn, Kobenhavn er en sted ud pa landet!

Guðmundur Jóhannsson gummi at xxx.net
Mon Apr 5 12:05:10 BST 2004

 Hi all!

 Came back on monday from a five day trip from Copenhagen. The B&S concert
 was brilliant, just amazing. Better the the previous ones I have seen. The
 Copenhagen trip in general was great. What stands out is the nude 70 year
 old guy that streaked past me in the middle of the night. Me and my
friends,
 drunk and all laughed our asses of until the next day. We had to poke
 ourselves to realize that this was true. A 70 year old man, completely
naked
 strolling around the street. :)

 Chris from Sweden posted the setlist and his comments a few days ago so I
 wont bore you with mine but I saw alot of peeps around with their fancy
 digital cameras and I was wondering if some Sinister ppl had theirs with
 them because I really would like to have pictures from the show. I forgot
 mine at my mates place and just didnt want to go back in fear of missing
the
 first songs of the concert!

 take care,

 Gummi,