Sinister: There's paint in my hair!

Maaike maaike at xxx.org
Tue Apr 6 17:24:52 BST 2004

Right. Some de-lurking is in order, I guess: Imke, there are at least 3
sinister people in The Netherlands! Me being number 3, of course.

So - reporting back. Ok.
I went to the Utrecht gig as well, and great it was indeed! About 2 years
ago B&S played in Rotterdam, which was terribly good, too, but I liked them
even better this time. More relaxed, perhaps, more at ease with the audience
and I have to say I didn't really miss Isobel.
They had brought some (3?) extra musicians as well, which was nice, who
played cello and violin and did backing vocals.

And now the good news for y'all: the whole thing has been put on-line! Yay!!
You can find it at:
http://3voor12.vpro.nl/3voor12/archief/index.jsp?showme=concerts
(the link is somewhere in the top right corner).

Don't really remember the setlist either, but now you can check it out for
yourselves :-)
I especially loved Sleep the clock around, which was the last song they
played.

I also missed the afterparty, as I had to catch the last train home. After
that came 5 days of moving/redecorating stress... but that's another
story...

:-) Maaike