Sinister: Faded Glamour 23/04/04 London

Stuart Flanagan stuartf1 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 13 18:05:38 BST 2004

Just thought you guys might like to know about a new
club night I heard about in London later this month.
They promise B&S and French pop, plus Soulful tunes :
sounds good!
Here's the flyer...

“Faded Glamour – new club night in London Friday 23rd
April”

Shirley Lee and Samanthi would like to invite you to
the launch night of their new club –

Faded Glamour!

it’s on Friday 23rd April at the Buffalo Bar in
London, outside Highbury&Islington tube station, 9pm
until 2am, £4 entry.

we’ll be playing bedroom indie/ northern soul/ new
wave/ girl groups/ french pop/ sixties pop/ indie pop/
motown and of course Belle&Sebastian

We promise it will be a sparkling and glittery affair,
with lots of treats and fabulous records and we really
hope you will come!

please visit our website: www.fadedglamour.com
samanthi at fadedglamour.com