Sinister: I’ve stolen the see of Galilea or have I drunk it?

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Wed Apr 14 11:25:08 BST 2004

[continued from a couple of weeks ago
 well, talking about slackers]

	The sun rose though the curtains and spread its light on the very comfortable floor of Capt. Archel cabin. It was the sign of a calm day of sunlight over the rocky Brighton shore. The perfect day to discover the treasure of the sinister crew.
We had maps, we had colourful rocks, and we had tarots and coffee bottoms, to read. Just, how? Well, doesn’t really matter. Anyway, there was no clear indication on any of them, for as far as I was concerned, of where the rusty coffin full of shiny golden coins (?) was hidden
 we walked down the street all the morning, here and there, looking for better jackets, space age souvenirs, sixties cheesy music and finally we got into a sort of place loaded with STUFF, covered in two inches of dust, which made it possibly even more fashionable in its out-of-fashion scenario: talking about typewriter (wow!), super 8 video (double wow), robot-head shaped TV and radio (classy) and gramophones ( cheesy)
 isn’t that, all in all, a fortune of war which would have make Ali Baba’ and the other forty good fellow he used to hang around with, pretty much envy?
	I’d say so.

After having shared the silver in between the four of us, waved goodbye Ms. and Mr. Archel, and embarking on a journey back to our homes and wives (??????), we, and for that I mean myself and the pleasant company of Mr. Ascombe, decided to have a picnic, yep, another one, just by the seashore
 it sounds so much as a good plan. The sun was shining and wind was blowing and waves were high on the peers. There was enough food and a barrel of rum in the hold, but then the unpredictable happened
 I’ve lost oh so many things in my life, glasses, shoes, umbrellas, books, records, jumpers, coats, I’ve lost my love and I’ve lost my pride, but, never before has happen I’ve lost my booze!!! I suppose that only the combination of Mr. Ascombe and me could have result in such a conspicuous disaster.

Mind he is organising a picnic this week
 It once happened to get to midlands
 and sinisterly enough we manage to loose or destroy in between the two of us two cameras, a phone and a cd player
 something else I forgot
 well, might be destroy is a bit of a rock’n’roll act, really we flooded them in Ribena juice: nice. I only fell asleep on the bus though
 we all know that running of city buses for a hobby is rather sad. Hence, look after your goods when he’s around, BUT he is one of the most lovely people I’ve ever met, and it was at a magic roundabout in green park before Belle and Sebastian played the Brighton academy. I’ve met a lot of lovely people actually on that occasion, some of them I love more then I can tell, and it was the first time I’ve ever seen B&S play, was it just a coincidence? (is it any sort of content? I’m amazed)
 well, it was just a long sentence to say come and meet us in the park, it might be loads of fun, and the spring has much definitely bloomed a!
nd Ian is coming all the way down from Birmigham, do you want to leave hinm alone in the park with myself??? That would be rather sinister! And I don’t know what to add more

Hope you all are well and have had a nice time over Easter
(about myself I drunk more beer then Brian Lara scored runs, is it a world record? Too many questions?)

	love
	stefano

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
When you sleep