Sinister: dylan in the osbournes' place

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath loulouhex at xxx.com
Thu Apr 15 09:05:00 BST 2004

bitches and hoes,

a song off the catastrophe waitress was used as incedental music on the
osbournes.

so as to avoid a one line reply, i'll talk about music. you like music don't
you?

i saw smog tonight. it was really nice. like listening to the blues. like
listening to rock and roll before it forked into rock, r'n'b and country.
like listening to the blues, but not fucking listening to the fucking thrill
is fucking gone. one bill callahan + one electric guitar + one tambourine
played by foot = goodness. bitch be like a one man band with a bass drum
strapped on his belly like a baby carrier. no not really.

opening was dark little rooms who are local and are fucking brilliant.
hopefully you will hear them soon. like radiohead vs. afghan whigs vs. scott
walker, but with more old soul music.

the first band of the night was my friend scott's band tulsa drone. they
sound like tulsa + drone. they've got a hammer dulcimer and they sound like
fucking magic underwater wood elves. kinda like the blue states, without the
chillout lounge sound. they're niiiice. they played macrock you know. and i
fucking missed them because i was in a meeting with the gallery man about
the gallery walls. grrrrr.

why the gallery walls consideration? i'm helping to plan a Ladyfest in
Richmond and there's a large arts segment and apparently i'm the head of the
art committee. i'm looking forward to the festival, at the same time
dreading it lest shit get fucked up in the bad way. if you ever wanna plan a
festival, fucking sober up and make your decision the next morning; like
getting married in las vegas. it's a fucking pain in the ass. but somewhat
fun, because you're fucking shit up in the good way and bringing the noise.
i almost wanna do one next year...maybe i'm one for pain. bright idea?
probably not. some of you have already become our friendster...if you're on
friendster you should be our friend. we're ladyfestrva. and p.s. look at us
we rock: http://www.ladyfestrva.org

kick ass, vw