Sinister: delurk

BanCabbage at xxx.com BanCabbage at xxx.com
Fri Apr 16 12:40:23 BST 2004

Hello Sini's, <de-lurk>.

Have been on the list for a month or two now but have been too shy to talk.  Am currently very jealous of anyone going to picnics or music festivals.  Especialy music festivals with Belle and Seb or Moz.  So envious. This is a point where I consider quitting A-levels to go to Glastonbury then realise I can't as the tickets have sold out(duh!)

So I'm just waiting for the next time they come back here, home to Sheffield.  (Yes i know another Sheffielder!)  But they were so good in December!  Much fun...  Am too shy to talk to the other Sini's here even, so will just hang out with my crazy mates and drive the bf insane with constant song lyric quoting.  Heh heh heh.  Still trying introduce him to Belle and Seb this has not been succesfull so far but have introduced him to the Smiths so not all is bad!

Now-days the loyalties are a little split between B&S and the Smiths but i think I love them both equally.  Although due to the fact wrapped up in books and expectations say more about life at the moment and they are still together B&S win by default.  Will irritate the dj unintentionally next offbeat and request lots of B&S at the smiths night, much like any other Offbeat I suppose.

I guess you don't really want to know about Offbeat though so I'll end that strand, there are plenty of other people who'd love to do that anyway.  The sky is all grey here and it's a few months before I finish college for good and face the big wide world.  Then all I want to do is the same thing as last year, spend the summer wasting listening to Belle and Sebastian Cd's.  Always fun but this year I must work. And go on Holiday over the leeds Festival weekend.  (Not fair Moz is playing!)  So I'm thinking maybe in May or June if the sun makes an apperance the Sheffield Sini's can meet up in Town and go to a park say Eccelsal or Botanical Gardens for cake, kite flying and frisbee with lots of Belle and seb music playing as the soundtrack.  You guys can be all knowledgeable and I'll nodd whilst you talk about music.  Actually maybe that's a bad idea...  Well consider it and I'll try and get over the shyness.  Or all the Sini's in Britain could meet up in Scarbrough that would !
be great!  Make the place more interesting I know some folks there who'd love you all to pop by! Anyway enough of this frivolity.  I guess I haven't added enough content and picnic daydreaming is bad out loud or on e-mail.

Oh well.  Have fun out there guys and galls!

Bye!

P.s.  I don't think I ever lost anything that odd but I did once leave a pair of headphones on a plane and never got them back.  Now that was irritating.  (I was going to go for the cliched my mind but I think you'll have guessed that already!)

P.s.s. I don't think all the Sini's are 45 are they?  I think I'm the youngest around here (Sheffield) being 17 Although I'm glad that there are other Belle and Seb fans my age as I only know older folk who like them.)  But that will change in a few months. (Yay!)  Still it's nearly three years since I first fell for Belle and Seb! Wow.