Sinister: Seattle tickets?????

Ann Foreyt ann_septimus at xxx.com
Tue Apr 20 07:35:25 BST 2004

'allo everyone~

I know I don't post very often, but at the moment I'm quite desperate and
also terribly excited and didn't really know where else to turn.  I can go
to the Seattle concert on May 5th with a friend, but unfortunately, his
ticket ended up being on a mezzanine and I have a floor ticket.  Do any of
you/does anyone you know have either a floor ticket that you would be
willing to sell or a burning desire to have a nice comfy chair?

Neither of us have ever been, and I can state quite honestly that this is
the group that literally saved my life and has made me the person I am
today, as I'm sure is a similar story for many of you.  I'm quite honestly
desperate, as I'm not quite sure how the Paramount would look upon sneaking
onto the main floor... hmmm.

We still have a month to attempt to negotiate, but Ticketmaster is a royal
bitch, and I thought I'd turn to the all-powerful B&S font of incredible
coolness as early as possible.

Thank you all tons~

Ann

big hearts of hopeful love.

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Catullus