Sinister: Whales and Picnics

Rachel sunnie_set at xxx.com
Tue Apr 20 22:20:08 BST 2004

It had been raining all night and I dreamt that I was on a ship headed for
Norway.  Waves were crashing all around us and the sky way birght red and
green. The ship was going fast becuase it was being chased by a whale who
was in bad spirits becuase he beleived we had stolen his glasses . Of course
we hadn't but we threw him some grapes to make up for it. That made the
whale stop chasing us.

When I woke up it was still raining and I thought:

"goodness, is has been a long time since I've been to a PICNIC IN GLASGOW"

Then i thought:

" I know what, perhaps when Grainne comes to visit me on SATURDAY 1ST MAY,
we could take Belle my dog  to Kelivingrove park and have a picnic there. "

Then I had some coffee and some toast and found it was much easier to carry
on thinking and I thought:

"Hmmm maybe if Grainne, belle and me, all hung around KELVINBRIDGE
UNDERGROUND  AT 2 PM some other people would join us"

Then I realised I had been thinking out loud as Belle interupted me saying:

"I can chase some pigeons!"

And then she said

"well perhaps you should email that nice mailing list we belong to and tell
about the idea. Maybe they'll bring food!"

So I did.

See you soon (hopefully)

Rachel

PS if you think you like the idea of coming for a picnic with us please
don't be shy and email me back so we know whether we should bother hanging
around waiting for very long or not. And maybe we can make a more definite
plan.

If you're any sort of hero, you'll be fighting for what you believe in.
You'll get tired, and worn down by the world. There's always somebody to
tell you you're wrong....You can't always save the world.
But you're a hero, so that won't stop you trying.
http://www.friendsoftheheroes.co.uk