Sinister: Too much beer to choose from...

Amy Skelton borokitty at xxx.com
Tue Aug 3 08:18:04 BST 2004

For anybody in London between now and Saturday it's the Great British Beer
Festival atThe Olympia

http://www.gbbf.org

Come and try a variety of lovely real ales while being entertained. Just
have a little taste if you're not sure - you'll be pleasantly surprised. For
those siniglasto types there will be delectable ciders and perrys on offer
too.

Sorry for the brevity. I'm heading down to the capital NOW to go and
volunteer at the festival. As I'm a last minute addition to the staffing I
have no idea where I'll be yet. I'll be wearing an upside down Offbeat badge
for identification.

In fairness the real reason I'm going is to get a return visa for
Bangladesh. I've just cleverly timed it so my three days of waiting are all
BEER days - hurrah!

Any gig or club night recommendations in London are welcome as I won't be
working
ALL of the time. I will hopefully get to check my emails but I will
definitely have my mobile: -

07835104132

Take care all,

Amy