Sinister: Saturdays and money

Paulo Stinsoni paulo_stinsoni at xxx.com
Mon Aug 16 13:15:36 BST 2004

Hello youth-of-today,

Should I start with "It's been a long time since I last posted"? - Nah, sod
that.  You know that if you keep tabs on me, and if you don't, then you
don't care.

Anyway, nothing clever or slick in this mail, oh no.  All I want to know
is...

Is there an indie club night on on Saturday 21 August, anywhere in the UK.
I'd particularly like to hear some old indie twee stuff, and some new indie
twee stuff, like Camera Obscura and of course Belle and Sebastian.

If I don't find an indie night to go to, Theresa Lovely will make me go to a
drum 'n' bass night in London, and although I don't mind that too much, I
find the music begins to bore me, and I just want to go home.  Also, when
dancing to D&B, you just don't know what beats to follow and you end up
dancing either really slow or really fast.

Thanks in advance,

Love and pies

P.