Sinister: The Boy Got Pwned Again (LONDON SINISTER PICNIC ON THE SATURDAY 4 TH SEPT (THE DATE MAY CHANGE))

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Aug 18 10:37:49 BST 2004

Hey!

Long time no see!  Wow it's been exactly a month since I last posted, so I
thought I'd mark today with a gin.

Have you actually tried to mark things on a map with gin?  It's highly
impractical..  You try and pin point Primrose Hill on the London A-Z using a
drawing pin?  Easy, you try it with a gin?  And you end up marking the whole
of Chalk Farm and Regents Park.

If you actually want to mark the whole of Primrose Hill, a Belle and
Sebastian pin (or any of the same size e.g. linkin park pins) would be the
idea size to be pretty much marking the whole thing.  I've actually done
this.

So the purpose of this e-mail..

Do you guys fancy meeting up for a pincy nicky fun on 4th Sept on Primrose
Hill?  I'm waiting for y'all to get out of your situation with your job and
with your life.  But do you know what's good about this picnic plan?  It's
on a SATURDAY so you don't even have to get out of your job just yet (unless
you work on Saturday in which case you should take a day off)

And then all we need is somewhere we can feel the grass beneath our feet..
Hey!  Primrose Hill has grass on it!!  Yay!  And who needs to walk on sand
when we can sit on grass or run on grass and play football or something.
And beer you can cool your hands with.

Our Joy will be complete.

So rough details (oxymoron?).. It's nothing revolutionary I'm afraid.
Saturday 4th Sept
Primrose Hill
Meet at the Odeon Cinema on Parkway at 2pm
Walk up the hill at 2:15pm
Be at top of the hill at 2:30pm

That's it!  Bring food bring friends bring football bring frisbee bring
frivolity!  Bring fun!

If for any reason you think another date would be better let me know.

Woot!
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.