Sinister: an actual B&S biography

joanna coldcolours at xxx.net
Sat Aug 21 19:17:41 BST 2004

PF wrote:

>>> As for a B&S book, I'd like to see one of those
"In Their Own Words" books devoted to them.

It is odd that five years later, there has been no
book, or buik. I blame JtN, who never sent me his
proposal. I think he left it in his other smoking
jacket."

Don't know if this was what you have in mind, but it was just announced today in Publishers Lunch. What a coincidence.

"Scottish journalist Paul Whitelaw's JUST A MODERN ROCK STORY, a biography of the enigmatic band Belle & Sebastian, featuring exclusive interviews with the band as well as personal photos and a cover designed by lead singer Stuart Murdoch, to Becki Heller at St. Martin's, by Kim Goldstein at the Susan Golomb Agency."

You can never tell when these things are going to be released, but it's still pretty exciting.

Love
Joanna

Time Passes. Listen. Time Passes. -- Dylan Thomas