Sinister: Astrid on the radio (pictures!)

Astrid Wiezell dearpaperclip at xxx.com
Mon Aug 30 16:14:35 BST 2004

Hey dudes and dudettes,

Just wanted to say that I was on the radio yesterday, er, yes, the Swedish
"young" station P3, on a youth show called P3 Star, it was a lot of fun and
I befriended some new folks so it was quite a lot of fun, and I am going
back to be a co-host on October 3rd with another girl and then the guy who
runs the whole thing. We'll be like sidekicks. Anyways, on this link:

http://p3star.sr.se/default.ns?lngItemID=491&intPageColor=1

you should be able to view some horrendous pictures of me with a bunch of
people, I manage to pull stupid faces on all of them but what the hell. I am
the girl in sort of the middle with a white tank top with the print "future
artist", the dark blue jeans, red chuck taylor's, and brown hair and
bracelets and a white watch and er... you really can't miss me.

It was all very unexpected and I just got into it spontaneously as hell, so
it was a great surprise to me how much fun making radio was!

Also this weekend:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FILMS EVER!

The Village is really crap, so don't go see it. Oh man it was crappy. Not
saying I wasn't clinging on to my poor boy for dear life, but what the hell.
It's sort of the point. And I was a little scared. But the story was really
bad.

Take care my cuddly ones,

Astrid