Sinister: You know Theyre out to get you

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 9 03:08:59 GMT 2004

Sinister, love of my life.

What do you do when you know someone is cheating you??

A good friend of mine lives in the same house as I. We moved in a week before classes started and read in the sun, went for long walks, listened to music and everything in between.  One afternoon I was telling this chick about Nick Drake and Sleater Kinney. We talked about it for a long while; the conversation ended with me handing her a few of my favorite CDs.  She listened to then and I began making her mix tapes to listen to.

Anyways, for my birthday I bought myself the coveted I-pod and went through the painstaking task of backing up every CD I own so that I could listen to it on the go. It took hours upon hours and a long time for me to realize that at least two of my cds were missing. I knew these were loaned to someone....who??  after a while, I recalled it was Jen who had some nick drake, some sleater kinney and even my favorite ep, I'm waking up to us.  Last week, I brought this up to her..."Hey Jen Pen, do you remember back in summer.....i loaned you a few albums..." "No you didn't" "Actually I think I did, but regardless, I'm missing some. Could you look through yours as a favor?" "No, I didn't steal your CDs"

She refuses to look. I know its only a few albums and she is a good friend, but i can't get it out of my head.

What should I do, sinistereens??

xox

kate