Sinister: god's eating fire and the devil's inside

s.santabarbara at xxx.uk s.santabarbara at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 11 15:21:43 GMT 2004

And one day I realised I was dimensionless. Lost my features, face, arms legs,
not even a section or a plane, nor the one-dimensional marcusian man, or a dot,
an adimensional entity. Or the imaginary part of a complex number?
Do you know that the refractive index is an imaginary quantity? It had always
amused me, is what creates all the colours and the images we see, and despite
being real, is not Real.
	Sure the heart still pumping gallons of blood trough my veins and arteries and
the circulation seems to be in a fairly good shape, the lungs are blowing the
air in out mechanically, like a perfect clockwork, all this effort through an
non existing body.

	Cruelty is mechanical. Like any mathematician would tell you.
	Is cold, colder then walking through the frozen lakes in night without moon and
starts in the sky, is sharp, as a well tempered razor blade, is precise, as
meticulous springs and gears in a machine, is methodical, as an exercise book
of linear algebra.
	Walking in the fresh air, I did suddenly realise that most of all is worthless.
	And yes, I am a living thing too with a heart pumping blood trough veins and
arteries and lungs are blowing the air in and out all but mechanically. I can
even think, talk, write, discuss, iron, wash, cook, run, walk, work, love and
for Christ’s sake, suffer. Do I taste like nothing? Do I poison like nothing?
	Black chocolate, and brandy, and let’s go to the massacre of sentiments. For I
haven’t got anything to lose anymore.

	Love hate whatever you want
stefano