Sinister: LONDON ONLY: Murdoch dj-ing at 'how does it feel'

jim taylor purpletrousers at xxx.com
Tue Dec 14 12:26:10 GMT 2004

We seem to be lacking a plug for our hero SM popping up in London town this
Friday from parish member Watson. I seem to remember someone rather
ridiculously rapping his knuckles for plugging said club once upon a time,
seems more content-like than some posts if we are being strict, given
there's a fair chance of hearing B&S in the loveliest of clubs (save the
dormant tigermilking where sinisterines are the djs, of course ), it's run
by one of us, and Sinisterines go there... etc etc... anyway:

So who's popping out of the woodwork/getting away from work xmas dos early
for this one then eh? Just two years ago everyone met up for the very same
reasons and to sign Ben & Rachel's wedding card (ahhh! even his
murdochness:) + to dance like loons of course.

Bit of a busy week all in all, what with our Italian chum Stefano's birthday
the following day too [prod prod], but I'm hoping maybe I'll make it along
for the first time since I asked Ian to do me a membership card months ago
and haven't blooming made it since  :(sorry sir).

peace & love from the short (nay spiky, now) haired hippy

jim x

from http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk/club.html

"THIRD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH AT THE BUFFALO BAR
Underneath the Famous Cock Tavern, right outside Highbury & Islington tube,
9pm-2am, £3 members, £5 non members. Membership is free! Register here

Dec 17th - Stuart Murdoch (Belle & Sebastian). Stuart will be DJ-ing from
10.30 - midnight. Please note: the Buffalo Bar isn't a huge venue. The
capacity is 150 and we expect to sell out pretty quickly. So if you want to
be sure of getting in, please arrive either before half ten or after
midnight. A lot of people leave after the guest DJ to get last tubes and so
on, so you can usually get in after then. If you're travelling from outside
London, get there s early as you can. I'd hate for you to not get in. See
you on Friday!"