Sinister: Just push and glide

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Thu Dec 16 13:12:47 GMT 2004

Frosted cyclists, bookshop belles:

Last night I was ice skating on the outdoor rink, wishing I was a Victorian
with a hat and a cape. I was good at going fast, but also good at falling
over. In that spirit, I'll deliver this news from belle and sebastian, then
duck my head and skate away. Excuse me if I hold on to you, it's the only
way I can stop.

"" B&S (or members thereof) are taking part in Radio 1's "Keep it Peel"
tribute (although we had no part in the naming of it!).

The whole evening of Thursday December 16th is being given over to
celebrating John's memory, with bands performing between 8pm and 11.30pm,
and DJs taking over from 11.30pm 'til 1am.

More details at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/johnpeel/keepitpeel.shtml ""

Robin