Sinister: sugar cookies

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 22 05:07:40 GMT 2004

Dearest Sinister,

How are you all doing in the dreary lime and blue air that pervades our lungs? Are you finding your joints aching or your hair freezing? Boy, I sure am.  Its cold and I hate it. Its that the-long-underwear-isn’t-helping kind of cold. Chill you so you won’t thaw and shiver under the down comforter.
Its beginning to look a lot like winter.  To be truthful, I always say I’m a autumn person, but there is a soft, marshmallow spot for winter deep inside me.  I love that crunch of frost on the grass as you run up to your parent’s front door. I love seeing my breath, visualizing what was just inside of me, feeding me.  I love that the sun always seems whiter and wakes you easier in the winter. And there are thousands more stars to be had.
Please, do not, my dearest, mistake winter with holidays.  I hate that stuggle-to-tape-the-wrapping-paper stress of Christmas. The family fights, the religion, the cynics, the lights, the overdone not in a good way kitch, the trees….I could do without the holidays. I like giving homemade and well-thoughout gifts to people, but I hate getting generic presents or giving them.  The lights hurt my head.

What are your reasons for liking and disliking winter? The snow, the family, santa?? Reply back on or off list.

xoxo...hoho

kate