Sinister: new b&S

jim taylor purpletrousers at xxx.com
Thu Dec 23 23:40:44 GMT 2004

I might have missed the in depth analysis of the new material played last
week on the peel tribute, no in fact checking the archives I haven't. Nobody
has even commented on it. My this list is slacking... or busy as we all are
towards the end of the year.

I just heard it for the first time online.

you should obviously listen to the documentary and all of the 3 1/3 hours of
part two and probably part three I just haven't got that far myself yet.

but if you're not feeling that brave, step forward 33 mins in to find B&S,
though best listen to the cat power track just before that, and indeed all
of the damn show!

But hot new B&S action kiddies. THREE NEW SONGS! hmm maybe somebody's going
to tell me I heard them live last time I saw them, but well get it there
anyway, prod prod, when you're bored on xmas day :)

So what do you think?

oh and seasons greetings to y'all. and even slightly unwarranted
but-you-know-you-don't-mind-really BIG HUGS to those I've met out of
cyberspace. and maybe to some of those I haven't.

more bad rhyming from SM.

I've had a sore 'thro-at' for quite some time now. I qui-etey like it
really. the bad rhyming rather than the sore throat that is.

pip pip (as someone else once typed)

jim x