Sinister: Reporting Back - Peel and PF

Peter Miller pj-miller at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 24 11:22:15 GMT 2004

I am now, very now, listening to Keep It Peel, thanks to the miracle of Andy
'Deano' Dean and his Amazing Hard Disk Recording Machine.

He is talking about Wombles. I often wonder, sometimes aloud, which came
first, Rod Stewart or The Wombles?

Here are some photographs of the B&S session at Keep It Peel, held at the
BBC's Maida Vale studios:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/pjm230568/P1000367.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/pjm230568/P1000369.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/pjm230568/P1000370.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/pjm230568/P1000371.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/pjm230568/P1000374.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/pjm230568/P1000375.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/pjm230568/P1000376.jpg

I should really Report Back properly, but I think I will do it on my BLOG:

http://sisterdisco.blogspot.com/

I haven't done it yet though. Perhaps I will have done it by the time you
read this. But I doubt it.

Meanwhile, I must Report Back on my visit to The Pinefox's luxury bachelor
pad in London's fashionable Coconut Grove, something I know at least one of
you have been waiting for in a heightened state of anticipation bordering on
the erectile.

A blisteringly hot Saturday lunchtime. Coconut Grove overflowing with
scantily-clad flower children barely supressing their desire to make love
NOW. I want to join them, but I have an appointment. Into a pub I push,
finding it full of thicknecked bruisers in front of large screens. Liverpool
vs Tottenham Hotspurs - first match of a new season. At a table by the back
window, a gathering of illustrious Sinsterines past, present and possibly
future - Steady Mike, Jerry the Nipper, The Pinefox and Matt DC. This is the
first time I've met Jerry the Nipper. He is nice.

That is Part One.

In our next episode, we will actually go to The Pinefox's pad, and inspect
the furniture, fitting and the contents of the cupboards.

Cheers,

Peter