Sinister: the answer?

s.santabarbara at xxx.uk s.santabarbara at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 24 17:41:01 GMT 2004

	My Dear Sinister

	Approaching Christmas evening, and no sign of snow, this year. I can’t remember
the last time it actually snowed on Christmas day, something like I was too
young to remember, although it did on new years eve but is not quite the same.
I’ve been driving around this afternoon because I am generally a bit bored,
there’re nothing much to do in the countryside. Despite it is absolutely
freezing outside the lake wasn’t frozen, but was good to see the reflection of
the sunset into almost flat surface of the lake, mixed with the stripped
profile of the winter trees.
	I’ve was listening to the first Palace record and this song called Pushkin. It
made me remember there is a song by Aerial M called Rachmaninov. And that ‘all
by myself’ is a complete rip off of one of Rachaminov concerts for piano and
orchestra. However, Will Oldham citation of Puskin is not quite right, in fact
that is from Dostoevskij, but that doesn’t really matter. And the prince
Mijskin said love would save the word.
	Is love the answer? Love is the answer, I think.
	Hope you’ll all have a lovefull Christmas time.
	Yours
	Stefano