Sinister: Sebastian wrote his best songs in 1995, but what would happen in 2005?

Krister Bladh kristerbladh at xxx.org
Thu Dec 30 21:31:59 GMT 2004

Hi there!

Just an intermediate post for you today! It is my birthday today after all

So, the year is almost over, but there hasn’t been a word written on the upcoming 10th anniversary of the magical year of 1995! Hmm
 I wonder if the band will commemorate it in any way?

People have been talking about their favourite albums of the year. The absolutely outstanding one will have to be ‘Songs About You’ by Belfasters Language of Flowers. At least if you think Lush, Heavenly and The Primitives are just about the best thing there is. You can read a rather good review of it (written by me, of course) in Swedish e-zine Le Manchester. You might even understand some of it, as it’s in the for most of you at least vaguely familiar language: English!

look here:
www.lemanchester.com

Also, I’d like to warn you that I’m finally underway with the creation of my own fanzine, entitled More Than Felt. The first issue will be ‘The Idle Thoughts of a Daydreamer’. It’s all pretty much supposed to derive from the short story about Sebastian and Isabelle. And I’m hoping to get Lawrence and Struan involved in some way. I’m also going to contact certain sinisters and ask them to contribute. And if YOU want to create something – could be anything really (if it fits unto paper) – that would make me delighted indeed!

happy new year!
Chris xx