Sinister: we rule the cuckoo

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Feb 2 18:22:20 GMT 2004

Hello!

You know, it must be quiet around these sinister parts, since nobody has yet
whinged about valentines day as of yet.  You know, what's up with that???

No one's written any poems!  or passages of lament and sorrow!  nobody's
boasted about how they are in love!  huh?

Whilst being at the bog, I read this following haiku on the toilet door...

it's valentine's day
i hope i'll get chocolate
as i'm quite hungry

Great sentiment, however, who the hell thinks about eating chocolate whilst
at the shitter???

--------

For those of you in London and is after some place to go on that day there
is I heard another Tigermilking Event at the Betsey Trotwood - "My Bloody
Valentine Special", I hear!  Does that mean there'll be a special at the bar
for Bloody Mary?

Unforutnately I won't be there since I'm going to be in SINGAPORE for my
sister's wedding!  (my first wedding ever!!  eep!)  But those who will be
here should really check it out.

http://www.undermybed.org/tigermilking/

Wow on there there are pictures of my bum!

--------

SUPERBOWL

I, like Sam Walton, also had a superbowl watching party, although, lacking
in friends the party involved me and my flatmate, who went to bed after half
way thorugh the second quarter - i.e. HA HA he watched all the boring bits
and missed out on all the excitements that came after!!

- GREAT CAROLINA MINI-COMEBACK TO TIE
- 2ND LONGEST DRIVE IN SUPERBOWL HISTORY
- LONGEST PLAY FROM SCRIMMAGE IN SUPERBOWL HISTORY
- FINAL SECOND JOHNNY WILKINSON KIND OF LIKE FIELD GOAL
- JANET JACKSON'S BOOB-SHOWAGE SHOCKAH!

I read through the news paper headline and there was none that said

"JUSTIN BROUGHT OUT THE BREAST IN JANET JACKSON"

What's up with that??  Also, oh my god, I had never noticed before last
night that the football players wear so much ASS PADDING!!!!!!!  They all
looked like J-Lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------

I'M A CUCKOO

Blimey!  There are still people in this world playing this I'm a Cuckoo
game!!  Grr!  And beating my score!!  (Although I was first to break
1million!)  There goes my social life for the next month.  Yay!  I never had
one in the first place.  I will however have to schedule I'm a cuckoo
playage with Project Gotham Racing and Grand Theft Auto Vice City though.

I'm like a kid again.
Ken

*the best sound in the world (not dissimilar to the pool balls rolling out)
is when you pot a ball properly in snooker and it goes "ker-kluck" when the
ball hits the wood bit at the back and falls into the pocket.  swweeeeeeeet.
In stark contrast to John Virgo the commentator, who should learn to be
quiet.
*the sound of a perfect strike in bowling is also pretttty special.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.