No subject

Em Ash em_joie at xxx.com
Tue Feb 3 15:24:37 GMT 2004

Hello sinister!

I don't post often, since I never quite know what to say... lots of things
happen each and every day in my most modest life up north in the woods
(buried in snow)... though today is pretty hot, a mere -4 compared to the
usual -30... the trees by my room were covered in a thin layer of ice on
which sunlight reflected and thus permitted the nicest morning of my life...
a soft kiss from my love by my side, sunlight, snow, and a cup of hot
chocolate.... what else could a girl ask for? A day off?

No!  I'm on a break from politics class... which I love!  This semester has
started so well... love the classes, love where I am, love the boyfriend,
love the friends... i must say, things are perfect...

So many things to tell you about...

Superbowl : not a big fan of football, but certainly a fan of chicken wings,
fries, nachos, cheese sticks and a few beers... why not??  It was a blast,
15 people in my room who brought a TV, sofas and... FOOD... I did fall
asleep in the middle of the last quarter and missed the exciting part... oh
well...  half-time I could've passed, not my thing... although it was nice
to see a bit of Rythm Nation... brought back memories when my cousin and I
would try to dance like Janet... whew!

Snow : about 4 feet in some places here in Saguenay... As I said, not as
terribly cold as usual, and trying to enjoy it as much as possible... What's
nice is that we can go grocery shopping and instead of paying for a cab (for
which we don't have any money anyways), we can just put everything on a sled
and slide the whole thing back home...

Movies : went to the "Cine-club" last night... friends practically had to
drag me there since I wasn't much interested... but turns out it was a great
movie, 11 short films on September 11... it was really nice seeing so many
different points of view and interpretations of the same event... if you
ever have a chance to see it, pay attention to the films from Burkina Faso,
the USA, the UK and... oh well, they were all great... way worth 2.50$...

Work : I got this job last week at the cafeteria in school... I'm enjoying
the last few days where I get to work without the uniform... I don't mind
about uniforms usually, but this one has this very ridiculous multicolored
hat... hate multinationals for that...

Work-out : can you believe I actually work out??????? I know it'll probably
last a week, maybe two if I'm cured of my legendary procrastination... worst
thing is I'm starting to like it... something's definitely wrong with me....
too much love?  NEVER!

Love : has to be the best feeling... anyway, this post is so unlike me, i.e.
way too long and substantial (or not) and I'll save the good part for
Valentine's... or at least I'll try to.

Until then, enjoy yourselves and have fun and remember that whatever doesn't
kill you makes you stronger... (so you got snow in England, right?)

À la prochaine!
Emmash XOX