Sinister: Me And B&S

Froggy Frogh kermit_the_frogh at xxx.com
Thu Feb 5 21:45:22 GMT 2004

Hello.
This is the story of B&S and me. The B&S have, for a start, no connection to
me and is not aware of my presence in the world. This is just the story of
me, starting with me discovering B&S and up to now. But since I have
somewhat read all the posts in the sinister list I have realized what the
most letters is about- the people who wrote it. Is a sort of common internet
diary really, and it’s time to introduce a new character into the story. Me.

The first time I heard B&S was when a friend to me sent two songs, The Boy
With The Arab Strap and Legal Man (yes MP3
 Jail me then! Well those songs
gave B&S 2*195SEK: )

Well, they ended up on my playlist, and being played two times   a day for
one and a half year then I started to think. Very unhealthy, but anyway.
“That song was awfully good. Hmm
 Played by whom?” I checked out which
record and read about B&S for the first time. I checked out the record,
where I could buy it, and so one day- I bought it. Put it on, and was
caught. It was really the first record I bought. No, I’m serious! If I
wanted a record, it was usually mom and dad who bought it. But this record
was mine and I loved it. Gradually I became more and more fan, bought
sinister, played it till it drove me crazy. Found out that one of the bad
things with B&S was that you couldn’t have it in your CD wake up player,
like a wakeup bell, because it made you fall asleep again.

Found Sinister. Was going to sign up for it with my real name, but panicked
and used my Internet ID, Froggy. So afterwards it feels kind of silly,
really, because all of you are like 45 and I am
 well
 below 18. See?  There
it happened again, I’m unable to tell my age to the Internet. I am
 grr, I
can’t. Some other time maybe.

I used the DCW as a treat; because I had a hard time in school with
assignment’s and waited till the fist of December until I bought it.

After listening it through, I can make this statement: Sinister feels like
it should; sad and yeah sinister (by the way, reading Sherlock Holmes, he
use sinister to the most things. Maybe it was popular then?). The Arab Strap
fells like a soft morning, unable to wake up, sleepy. Well, with DCW you
really have woke up, you feel like you’re walking outside a cold, sunny
morning, save Lord Anthony.

So then I heard (like I said in my other letter) that B&S was coming to
Stockholm not just that, they will play on my birthday. It’s just that it’s
was an 18 years limit.

I was sad for a week and a half. It felt like a dear friend had abandoned
me. It’s silly really; it’s just a band, who has never heard of me, what
reason do I have to be sad? I don’t know, just that I was. Well guess what
cured me? Well B&S naturally. Fist I heard them on the radio. It was the
second time ever, and it made me fell kind of strange really. Its was “I’m a
Chucoo
 Cuchoo
Cuckoo” well, you get it. The first time was “You don’t send
me”. Then I took the step and listen to Arab Strap. And was by the time of
“A space boy dream” totally cured. “Rolercoaster ride” made me jump inside.
Just that you know, B&S, you’re forgiven for putting alcoholics before me in
the line!

So finally I have pout the whole of my letter down, a letter which I have
formed in my head during several homework’s. So here it is. Hopefully
someone notice it and comments it, otherwise, I don’t think really I will
Post anymore. Buuh!

Froggy

PS. Listen to Erykah Badu, Baduizm, its totally great. I mean-wow-.

[Oh what a goofy post...]