Sinister: and this I know, his teeth are white as snow

robster rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 6 16:52:09 GMT 2004

Hello Sinisters.  Gosh, it's been a while.  Hope
you've been keeping well and all that.  Nice to see
some new faces round here.

There's been an enjoyable few months of B&S related
funning lately.  DICKYWUSS has been making me jolly
happy since last year.  There was a terrific moment of
joy and, well, relief after I pressed play for the
first time and lovely music that made me smile came
out of my aged and knackered CD player.  This didn't
happen quite as much with FISHYFLAPS, despite the CD
player being nowhere near as aged or knackered.  It's
pretty much died altogether now and I can't afford a
new one so the pooter is now handling the lovely
music-playing duties.  It does this ok despite Windows
Media Player thinking that all your music is, in fact,
60s psychedelia and displaying swirly colours and 2001
star gate effects all the time.

I was at one of the Astoria gigs in December but
failed to Report Back.  This was mostly due to me
performing my usual trick at B&S gigs of being too
drunk to remember many details.  This is still the
case.  The karaoke, I recall, was grate and tha bomb.
Especially the lady what did Heart of Glass.

Because I'd been very very good all last year, Santa
brought me a copy of Fans Only.  This is very
T!O!P!N!O!T!C!H as it means I can watch the LLPJ video
without having to stream it into a teeny weeny window
via dialup. I still have to watch it on the pooter
though as I don't have a DVD player.  But look!
There's the fresh-faced mid 90s B&S!  There's Struan
in a variety of tight t-shirts!  The crazy Brazilian
chat show host!  Sarah putting up some shelves!
Norman Blake!  On my pooter!  Yay!

I got an email today saying that the Pixies are
playing Brixton Academy in June.  Cor!  Big Frank and
Auntie Kim on the same stage again.  I think the Red
Bull Dozers should try and get a support slot - they
do a fantastic cover of Gigantic.

Hope this rain stops soon so we can all have a picnic
but there's always TIGERMILKING in the meantime.

http://www.undermybed.org/tigermilking

Robster