Sinister: Oslo

Aurora Borealis teacandlelight at xxx.uk
Sat Feb 7 16:27:00 GMT 2004

aloha,
just a quick mail on behalf of a buddy who didn't
quite get around to co-ordinating himself to get a B&S
ticket for the Oslo show prior to it selling out...if
anyone bought a ticket then promptly won the lottery,
or indeed plans to, and is heading off to live in
Barbados, thus is unable to attend aforementioned
show, I/he would be muchos obligos if you could
contact me...i know its a long shot but he is
threatening to kidnap my recorder and busk outside the
gig.. humanity would be better off without
experiencing this, believe me...his mum hung up on him
when he started playing down the telephone..
anyway..  probably also a good, if somwhat early, time
to say if anyone fancies a pre or post B&S beer or 6
in Oslo then we should co-ordinate something sinister
stylee..
groovy
beseeinyas :)
AuBo