Sinister: Alprazolam,Bromazepam,Chlordiazepoxide Clonazepam,Clorazepate Diazepam,

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Tue Feb 10 15:13:47 GMT 2004

So which one do you fancy?

It was about one week ago, right know. I was just standing, by the wall,
because all the sits and space on the couch were taken already. The bar
was too crowded and had two bottles in my hands anyway. well one in the
pocket of my jacket. I found it odd they were giving you two bottles when
you asked for only one, but it was cheaper. apparently. i didn't investigate
the matter by any means. Anyway I was there. downstairs, the other room
was too crowded and the music were rubbish. I was standing almost in the
corner but not quite right in the corner. just trying to avoid the door to slam
over my face when another costumer would decide to get there with a little
bit too much of an effort.

I was just drinking my beer and recovering from the most physical, not
to mention, delightful concert I have seen for ages (mclusky, by the way,
shall i raccomed them?)... when I've been first asked if I were in franz
ferdinand.. gosh, unfortunately not. which i was because they are brilliant,
but no, I'm just wearing a corduroy jacket, nothing more, and possibly
drinking my two drinks at a time. I found it bizarre, but funny.

later one, this other "lady" sort of come over and asked me for substances.
Now. I ask.
DO I LOOK LIKE A DRUG DEALER?

ok, might be a bit dodgy, but what sort of thing do you want?

I'm sure that if I'll get the right connections, I might provide what you
might need if you fancy making a jump at tigermilking this week end...
*I've got an "hidden" list in the signature, let me know what you've picked up*

Robster, mentioned picnics... N!I!C!E!.
... keeping the booze under a roof what about some bowling action on saturday
afternoon before going dancing for the one who would eventually fancy it?
I couldn't possibly ask for more.. but City coming back from 4 nihil against United...
that will make the bookie bankrupt and eventually probing me the cash to start
my new remunerative business

take care
love
stefano

Alprazolam, Bromazepam, Chlordiazepoxide , Clonazepam, Clorazepate , Diazepam,
#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~##~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~##~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
Waited for an answer
But I waited for twenty five years
They stopped my bleeding
But could never stop all these tears

I waited for the day when
You came out from beneath all that weight
I tried to lift it But it seems I got there too
Late
Estazolam, Flurazepam, Halazepam, Ketazolam, Lorazepam , Nitrazepam, Oxazepam,

Prazepam, Quazepam, Temazepam, Triazolam