Sinister: coachella

Tamra Ann Thomas greenstar33 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 12 00:07:16 GMT 2004

ok, i know that some of you are going to coachella, how could you not with a line up like that? so, i have a question for those who have been before, and or those who are just familiar with the area.

1. is there a hotel anywhere that is not going to cost me thousands of dollars, since all the affordable ones have already been taken? i will have a car, so it doesn't have to be too close, i just don't know the area, so i don't know where to look.

2. are you going? if so, you should email me back. i know that it is in may, so we have a couple of months, but it would be fun to plan a meet up somewhere down there of the list peoples, and i do like to plan things ahead of time...

i am currently in denial of what i am about to do...i am not a rich girl, i can't believe that i am going to this, but i missed b&s last time, i can't miss them again, plus i have had a big crush on the pixies ever since, well, ever since i was.

i am flying down from seattle to burbank and renting a car to drive there, it really is the best deal i have found, it will cost roughly $175 with gas, not bad.

is there anyone else in the vancouver/seattle/portland area going? is there anyone else in the vancouver/seattle/portland area in general? i heard that there was someone else from seattle on this list a long time ago, but maybe they have moved on.

blah blah blah, tammy will stop ramble-ing right now.

tammy.
there is no silver lining on a mushroom cloud-ny times