Sinister: B & S Mailing List - B&S on Radio Two & US Concert details! (fwd)

Linda Kerr lulou at xxx.org
Sat Feb 14 17:18:09 GMT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:45:20 -0000
From: band at xxx.net
To: list at banchory.net

Hello all,

In conjunction with the release of the "I'm A Cuckoo" single on Monday
16th February, the band are doing a live session on Janice Long's
programme on BBC Radio 2.  The show is broadcast from midnight til 3am and
B&S will play out three tracks live between 12.20 and 1.00am on Tuesday
17th February morning.  You can tune in online by following the links at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/ or listen live to Radio 2 in the UK on
88-91FM.

Other radio sessions to be broadcast in the UK this week are Saturday 14th
February, 1-3am on Virgin Radio - The Edge (2 tracks), Sunday 15th
February, 7-9pm on Virgin Radio - Razor Cuts (1 track) and Tuesday 17th
February, 9-11pm on Xfm - Clare Sturgess (3 tracks).  Read the website
news page at http://www.belleandsebastian.com/news.php to get the URL's to
listen into these shows live.

Also, as you may have seen on the website, we have confirmed another four
dates around the bands' Coachella Festival appearance, dates as follows:-

April 30th SAN FRANCISCO CA, The Warfield
May 2nd INDIO CA, Coachella Festival
May 3rd SAN DIEGO CA, Spreckels Theatre
May 5th SEATTLE WA, The Paramount
May 7th DENVER CO, Fillmore Auditorium

You can view all the ticket details for these and the European shows on
the website at http://www.belleandsebastian.com/tour.php

And don't forget to vote for the video for "I'm A Cuckoo" for the MTV2/NME
charts at http://www.mtv2europe.com/nmechart2.jhtml and play the "Cuckoo"
game online to be in the running to win a trip to Barcelona at
http://www.imacuckoo.com

Cheers,
Katrina @ Banchory.

http://www.imacuckoo.com