Sinister: happy (late) valentine's

Em Ash em_joie at xxx.com
Mon Feb 16 20:44:04 GMT 2004

Hello Sinister

Just wanted to say that I hope everyone had a nice time on Valentine's,
which I usually have in horror... except for this year.  All I can say is,
don't ever give up on what you believe in, especially true love.  Because I
thought it was all illusions and no fun except if you work very very very
very hard at it... turns out I had stopped expecting anything from love, and
now this year, Valentine's day coincided with a 6-month aniversary... wooo!
I know it may not seem like much, but to me it IS a big deal and I just
wanted to say that there IS always hope and I can't stop putting caps on IS
because I like to put too much emphasis on the most useless things...

So there we go.

I'd like to start a chronicle on useless or very small things that people
put too much emphasis on...

Useless things to put emphasis on (whether good or bad) for today :
- The missing blind on my window
- Having someone make you Lipton soup when sick
- Having a friend who can't tie shoelaces (made my day)

Whoah, that felt great.

Now.

I can't seem to be able to post something, as I've mentioned before,
substantial and meaningful... I guess that's just the way my mind works...
funny, I live with the Lipton soup guy (whom I love a lot and who apparently
(that's what he says) loves me a lot too which makes it nice) and he keeps
making fun of me for being such a chaotic person and being constantly
contradictional and impossible to follow and to make sense of... which makes
me say to Froggy, or Johan, whichever you like best, I like you telling
everyone about your philosophical theories... and about masks, I'd like to
say that I don't have any, or have too many, I can't say... All I know is,
people DO act differently according to whoever they are with, simply, and
that's my very own theory, because each person shares different interests
with different groups of people... Olivier (that's Lipton Soup Man), who
simply couldn't live without a very big daily dose of music, just like me,
and I are worlds apart in musical appreciations and taste.  For example : he
made me find some interest in Nine Inch Nails (get the point?) and I got him
soooo into Sigur Ros... (still working on the B&S issue, though!)  But it
wouldn't be the same with some other people I know and I would definitely
act differently because I share different interests with them, which may be
seen as wearing a different mask. (that wasn't too clear, was it? anyway,
makes sense to me)

Oh and I did watch The Mask for the 400th time last night... The Cuban Pete
scene has to get Jim Carrey on Hollywood Blvd... it HAS to.

I haven't seen any comments on the DCW game on the B&S site... I've had a
lot of fun with it...

And I'm going back for one more game... whooppee!

See you all, and sorry again for being so ununderstandable

Emmash

And Happy Easter if I ever forget my password again.