Sinister: Cockney Dalek

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Wed Feb 18 13:21:46 GMT 2004

You know, I listened to the live version of Stay Loose again, and it really
is extraordinary. Stuart begins by trying to sing like on the record, but
sounds more like a malfunctioning cockney dalek, so slowly over the course
of the song he just seems to give up and starts singing normally. Honestly,
though, the beginning was quite terrifying. I was about to bar the windows
and look up Dr Who in the Yellow Pages before I realised what was going on.

+++

In the work canteen just now, I strangely had the feeling that I was back at
school, except all the kids were dressed up in very authentic adult
costumes. Which is true in a way, I suppose. You never really stop to think
about it, though, unless you're queueing for a Chicken Tikka sandwich. Gosh
it was tasty! mmmmmmmmm!

+++

I share an office with a very strange man. I might have told you about him
before. He's an odd-un alright. For the last 10 minutes he's been sitting at
his desk sort of staring and NOT MOVING. Not even to breathe or scratch his
willy. I am worried he might have broken, or worse, DIED!! Heavens!! If I
had a big stick I would poke him*, but we're not allowed big sticks. Damn
the modern office environment and your fascist Health and Safety
regulations!!

Robin xxxx

* THIS IS NOT SMUT