Sinister: grumbleweeds

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Wed Feb 18 16:31:46 GMT 2004

Dear Dairy,

1) I listened to the recent Belle and Sebastian sessions on Radio 2 and XFM
over the past couple of days, but I won't comment on them as I only heard
the crappy streaming online version of the sessions that the radio stations
don't seriously expect to be listenable.  They are just there to remind you
that you should have been listening in the first place!

2) I wish they were broadcast over the good old traditional airwaves like
god intended, but apparently that's not possible in the part of the world
where I live. Cheapskate UK radio Bastards!

Ben

P.S. CHEER UP STUART FLANAGAN!!!!   :)