Sinister: 10 Roddington Place

David Moore david.moore99 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 18 18:52:07 GMT 2004

Hi All,

Robin said The Beatles & JJ said The Monkees but I say Gram Parsons*! ('Ooh
Las Vegas').

I do like 'Stop, Look & Listen', especially the session version, but I think
I find 'Your Secrets' more interesting. Pernickety old me finds the clavinet
effect on the single version of SLL irritating, in contrast to the xlyophone
on 'Passion Fruit' which is bonkers, cute & charming.

Who's going to be the first to say that The Avalanches' 'I'm A Cuckoo'
reminds them of something? :)

* sorry to anyone who has heard me say this before.

Love,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK